The Embassy of Mexico in India is searching for Indians who drew these paintings 50 years ago! 🖌️🎨
The Government of Mexico is commemorating the 50th anniversary of the “World Children’s Painting Festival” held during the 1968 Olympic Games in Mexico City, and Mexican government wants to acknowledge the contribution of the child artists (now adults) in this cultural initiative of the #Mexico68Olympics.
1. Sujata Sharma (Modern School Barakhamba Road, New Delhi / age 14 at the time)
2. Ira Sachdeva (Malka Ganj, New Delhi / age 12 at the time)
3. Sanat Kundu (age 13 at the time)
4. Vivek Kuchibhatla (age 9 at the time)
5. Ela Ems (age 8 at the time)
6. Leela Sudakaran
We urge anyone who recognizes the names or the paintings to contact the Mexican Embassy in New Delhi: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 – (011) 24117180/81/82/83.
Lets share and help Mexico to find these above mentioned 6 indian artists, who drew these beautiful paintings.
Embassy is searching the artists who drew following painting during their childhood.